Here’s a list of a few of the remarkable beaches of Barbados:
1. Crane: The Crane beach lies in the parish of St. Phillip on the South East coast of Barbados. Crane Beach remains in brief “The beach of peace”.
2. Ju Ju’s: The Ju Ju’s Beach is found on the West Coast of Barbados and is the very best location to be seen throughout the sundown.
3. Miami: Miami Beach lies near the Oistins on the South coast of the island. It is among the very best locations to have a long break.
4. Accra: Accra beach is one amongst the popular beaches on the South Coast of the fantastic Barbados. The majority of people have the tendency to invest the entire day here.
5. Sandy Lane Beach: This beach can be thought about as the very best beach for swimming and Water sports. Wonderfully lovely beach!
6. Cattlewash: The beach situated on the East Coast and the most lovely location to go to.
7. Bottom Bay: This fantastic beach is discovered on the South East Coast filled with total white sand and surrounded by the big and the most stunning green palm trees, be sure to bring the best beach pop up tent you can find!
8. Silver Rock: Silver Rock Beach is the popular area for kitesurfers and windsurfers with its place on the South Coast.
9. Little Bay: A beach with the heavy and big waves of the Atlantic Ocean making it a gorgeous area for photography.
10. Batts Rock: It is a lovely beach located on the West Coast, filled with its incredible appeal with white sand and a lovely plant.